If you and your organisation would like to support the Keep I.T. Confidential campaign there are a number of different ways you can get involved.
The campaign has been designed to be run at any time during the year and for any duration to fit around your other communications campaigns. We would encourage you to download and circulate our pre and post event evaluation surveys with staff in your trust to benchmark their understanding before you run the campaign and evaluate its success after you have promoted the assets.
- Print and display our leaflet and posters in your trust
- Share our assets on your social media channels
- Run the digital banners on your trust's intranet site
- Use the pop-up banners for events and physical spaces
- Use our campaign post-it notes as a prompt for staff working in offices and workstation areas
- Install our screen savers on staff computers in your trust
- Use our animated films on your intranet or as part of your email communications
- Use the copy provided in your communications to staff
- Use the pre-approved quotes and testimonials to support your communications to staff
- Share your stories and examples of staff and teams who are championing good cyber security behaviours
- Provide your feedback so that we can continue to build on and improve our assets
You can download all of the campaign documents and materials that you require below:
Master brand posters
Specific behaviour posters
Pull up banners
Social posts and pre-drafted post copy
Quotes and testimonials
Toolkit for communications teams
Please select your organisation from the drop down list or type the name of your organisation into the text box below.